Monday, October 6, 2008

Show Recap: Oct 1st, 2008 w/Vitamin X, TFC @The Pharaoh's Den, Riverside, CA

Needless to say the show was nothing short of amazing. Playing with one of my favorite bands of all time. You know, I never thought I would be seeing this band in my lifetime, let alone playing with them the first time i've ever saw them. It was a very content feeling. The VX doods stayed at my house that night and it was awesome to just conversate with older heads that have been into hardcore almost longer than you have been in this world. I realised that europian folks are seriously out of their mind. When we pulled up to the apartment after the show. Alex, their bassist saw that my neighbor was selling his 66' Mustang. He must have been pondering over it all night for when the morning came around he was knocking on that man's door. Trying to get the dood to give him a test drive. HA! It was heilarious to see a Netherlandian haggle for a car that he had no idea how he was going to get it back to his own country. I can't wait until those guys come back. Below are some videos on us and VX. Check it out.





No comments: